01. SAT. Arrival in Addis Ababa. Transfer to the chosen hotel. Have a free morning. Afternoon (1400 hrs from the hotel) tour of the capital: visit the National museum, St George church and the Mercato, biggest open air market in Africa. Meals free. ON (overnight) hotel
02. Drive Bahirdar. On the way make a stop around Jemma river, with the chance to spot endemic Gelada baboons. Cross the Blue Nile river gorge and proceed to Bahirdar. Dinner & ON hotel in Bahirdar
03. Morning drive to visit the Blue Nile falls (it takes about 1 hour drive and then 20 minute walk, each way). Admire these spectacular falls and amazing views. Afternoon make a boat excursion on lake Tana to visit the monasteries over its islands, as Ura Kidane Mehret and Asua Mariam. Dinner & ON hotel in Bahirdar.
04. Morning drive to Gondar. It takes about 2 hrs driving, visit on the way very nice landscapes. Afternoon visit the castles compound including king Fasiladas and other castles, King Fasiladas bath and the Debre Birhan Sellasie church (light of Trinity) with wonderful murals. Dinner & ON hotel in Gondar.
05. Drive to Lalibela, admiring very nice views. Before reaching Lalibela have a stop to visit the Naktuleab cave church. Dinner & ON hotel in Lalibela.
06. Full day to visit the rock-hewn churches in Lalibela and late afternoon have a coffee ceremony in a traditional house. Dinner & ON hotel
07. Drive to Hayk lake and visit the DebreEstifanos church over the island. Then proceed to Kombolcha & Dessie. Dinner & ON hotel in Dessie.
08. SAT. Drive back to Addis Ababa. Reach then late afternoon Addis Ababa. Evening EVA DN Tours will invite you a fare well dinner in one of the Ethiopian restaurant for cultural dances from the different ethnic groups. Then transfer to the airport for flight back home.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***