01. SAT. Arrival in Addis Ababa. Transfer to the chosen hotel. Have a free morning. Afternoon (1400 hrs from the hotel) tour of the capital: visit the National museum, St George church and the Mercato, biggest open air market in Africa. Meals free. ON (overnight) hotel
02. Fly to Bahirdar. Morning drive to visit the Blue Nile falls (it takes about 1 hour drive and then 20 minute walk, each way). Admire these spectacular falls and amazing views. Afternoon make a boat excursion on lake Tana to visit the monasteries over its islands, as Ura Kidane Mehret and Asua Mariam. Dinner & ON hotel in Bahirdar.
03. Morning drive to Gondar. It takes about 2 hrs driving, visit on the way very nice landscapes. fternoon visit the castles compound including king Fasiladas and other castles, King Fasiladas bath and the Debre Birhan Sellasie church (light of Trinity) with wonderful murals. Dinner & ON hotel in Gondar
04. Drive to the Semien mountains, for a very interesting full day excursion: admire spectacular views and with the chance to spot endemic animals as the Lammergeyer, the Gelada baboons, the Walya Ibex and more. Dinner and ON hotel in Debark town (or with supplement cost in a lodge in the park)
05. Drive to Axum, admiring very nice views over the Semien mountains and visiting Tigray people villages and culture. Dinner & ON hotel in Axum
06. Visit of Axum: visit the steles, St Mary of Tsion church (where legend says the Ark of Covenant is deposited), the bath & palace of Queen of Sheba and more. Dinner & ON hotel in Axum
07. Drive to Yeha pre-Christian temple. Then proceed to visit Wikro Cherkos church. Dinner & ON at Wikro in hotel
08. Full day visit of the very interesting Tigray region churches, with also spectacular views. Visit Micael Imba, Debre Selam Atsbi and Micael Barka churches or similar churches. Dinner & ON hotel in Mekele
09. Drive to Lalibela, admiring very nice views. Dinner & ON hotel
10. Full day visit of the rock-hewn churches in Lalibela, defined as the 8th wonder in the world. Churches built in the 12th century; the African Jerusalem. And late afternoon take part of the coffee ceremony in a traditional house or the hotel.Dinner & ON at your hotel
11. Fly to Addis. Have day use room till 18 hrs. Evening EVA DN Tours will invite you a fare well dinner in one of the Ethiopian restaurant for cultural dances from the different ethnic groups. Then transfer to the airport for flight back home.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***