01. On arrival Addis Ababa EVA representative will meet you at Bole international Airport and transfer to your hotel, after refreshment you will visit the diplomatic capital of Africa, headquarters of the Africa union starting from Holy Trinity Cathedral (The church is constructed in 1955 for the 25 years anniversary of Emperor Haileselassie and painted richly with remarkable biblical and other saint’s story), National museum (home of Lucy hominid skeleton dating back to 3.2 million years). In the afternoon visit important monuments in the city then proceed to Mountain Entoto for panoramic view of Addis Ababa. ON hotel
02. After breakfast at your hotel; you will directly drive to Jima passing through Gibae valley. Gibe valley is created by the Gibe River; which had 2 biggest power plants of Ethiopian Electric and power Authority. Visit Jimma Aba Jifar Palace. King Jiffar (1852-1933) was one of the most influential local lords of the Kafa kingdom who ruled at the end of the 19th Century. ON hotel
03. Morning after breakfast drive Chebera Churchura National Park en route visit The Dawro Zone Defense wall is called the wall of Halala (or Halala kela) a long historical defensive wall constructed during the period of king Keti Halala in between 1764-1789. The stone wall was built to protect Dawro‟s front ire’s from the outside invaders; this stone rampart covers about 170 km in length. After visits continue to Chebera Churchura National Park Common mammals include the African elephant, hippopotamus, Cape buffalo, lion, and leopard. Currently, Chebera Churchura national park appears to be the least disturbed and reliable ecosystem for the African elephant and Buffalo in the country. ON Camping
04. Full day explore Chebera Churchura National Park. So far, 37 larger mammals and 237 species of birds have been recorded in the different habitats (Highland & Riverine forest and savanna and bush lands) of the park. White-cliff chat, banded-barbet, wattled ibis, black-headed forest Oriole and thick billed Raven are endemic birds for the country.Common mammals include the African elephant, hippopotamus, Cape buffalo, lion, and leopard. This park is one of the relatively untouched, recently discovered and rich wilderness areas but the list visited and known park in the country. The park comprises unique and attractive mountain closed forest, closed tall-grassed savannah habitat, thick woodland forest. The landscape very fascinating highly rugged, undulating to rolling plains there a number of hilly & mountainous land which the whole year covered by vegetation’s. A number of cold & hot springs, historical caves, the Meka Forest (which is always with African Elephants), The Park are the best site to see the African Elephants, and Buffalo. ON Camping
05. Morning after breakfast drive to Arbaminch then transfer to Emerald Resort for Overnight, Emerald Resortwww.emeraldresortandlodge.com
06. In the morning after breakfast, proceed driving to Dorze, set in the highlands above Arba Minch. The Dorze people are known for their tall beehive-like houses and their fine cotton weaving. You will visit the village and learn about the daily lives of these industrious people. If today is market day (in Dorze village on Monday and Thursday and in nearby Chencha on Tuesday and Saturday), that will be visited. In the afternoon, take a boat trip on Lake Chamo to the “Crocodiles Market”, where large numbers of Crocodile (some up to 6 meters long) gathers to sunbath and the Hippos pool. ON Emerald Resortwww.emeraldresortandlodge.com
07. Drive to Yirgalem, another very famous region for coffee. Visit the coffee and fruit plantations and have relaxing walks. ON (overnight) hotel
08. Walks in the coffee plantation, Then drive to Awasa Rift Valley lakes. Lunch on the way; ON (overnight) hotel
09. Morning take a boat trip on the lake to visit the hippos and also to see a variety of beautiful birds, afterwards continue visiting the local fish market on the shores of Lake Awassa. Morning drive to Bale Mountain national park, upon arrival in Dinsho, you will do all equipment for short easy trek to explore the area with high concentrations of the Bale Mountains Nayal, Menelik’s Bushbuck, other mammals and endemic birds. ON (overnight) hotel
10. Drive to Senetti Plateau, the second highest altitude in Ethiopia and here; if you are lucky, you will see Ethiopian Wolf which is endemic to Ethiopia, make a trekking to Tulu Dimitu (Tullu Dimtu is the second highest mountain in Bale Ethiopia, rises to 4377) and then drive to Harenna forest, this is in the southern end of the park and holds a unique variety of vegetation. The Harenna Escarpment towers 2000m above the edge of the forest and provides stunning vies, you can see vast number of bird life and African wild life. ON (overnight) hotel
11. Morning after breakfast drives to Awash National park and if time allows you will have a chance to do a short game drive to see the local wildlife, ON (overnight) hotel
12. After breakfast, you will have a short game drive to see the local wildlife, such as Oryx, baboons, greater and lesser kudu, warthogs, gazelles, colubus monkeys. Additionally, you’d be very lucky to see leopards, lions, and other cats. The landscapes in the park are beautiful, looking over the Awash Gorge. Then drive to Harar ON (overnight) hotel
13. Full day is dedicated to explore the walled city of Harar with its colorful markets, countless mosques and shrines, and unique Harari people and houses. Also, have a full day wandering around the city of Harar. At night, visit the Hyena Men who feed the hyenas just outside the walls of the city. You can even try feeding the hyenas with your mouth. ON (overnight) hotel
14. Take a drive to Babile elephant sanctuary to Visit the Ethiopian wild elephant and the Valley of Marvels. The Valley of Marvels has wonderful landscapes, famous for its balancing rock formations. Additionally, the town of Babile has a very large market on Saturdays and a camel market on Mondays and Thursdays. After the visit, time permitting you may visit Koremi, a village made of stone houses set on top of a plateau. Afterwards, return to Harar and continue to Dire Dawa. ON (overnight) hotel.
15. Morning visit Dire Dawa, the famous Ethiopia-Djibouti rail way and the markets. Then transfer to the airport for the flight to Addis Ababa and visit Mercato, one of Africa’s largest outdoor markets and enjoy shopping in the city. Evening EVA DN Tours will invite you a fare well dinner in one of the Ethiopian restaurant for cultural dances from the different ethnic groups. Then transfer to the airport for flight back home.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***