01. SAT. Arrival in Addis Ababa. Transfer to the chosen hotel. Have a free morning. Afternoon (1400 hrs from the hotel) tour of the capital: visit the National museum, St George church and the Mercato, biggest open air market in Africa. Meals free. ON (overnight) hotel
02.Drive to the Rift Valley lake of Zway, for nice nature and many birds. Proceed then toShashamanne, the city of the Rastafarians. Continue finally tothe Awasa Rift Valley lake. If time permits late afternoon add a boat excursion on Awasa lake. Dinner & ON hotel in Awasa
03. Early morning around 6am go to visit the particular fish market of Awasa. After breakfast proceed then to the Bale Mountains National park. Visit on the way the Oromo people and their villages. Visit particular fauna and the afro-alpine vegetation. Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
04. Morning drive to the Sanete plateau, with an unique afro-alpine vegetable and have the chance to spot the endemic Semien red fox and other mammals. Afternoon drive to the Tuludimtu forest for very nice views, a much different flora and the chance to spot the endemic Mountain Nyala. Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
05. Drive to the very interesting Sof Omar caves: are the biggest cave system in Africa.
You can have walks and if possible a boat short excursion. Dinner & ON hotel in Bale Goba
06. Drive to Asela, cross the Awash river and then proceed to the Awash National park.
Late afternoon have a game drive, visit the Awash falls, spot crocodiles and hippos in the Awash river, spot different kind of birds and enjoy the unique flora and fauna. Dinner & ON lodge
07. Early morning make a final game drive in the part and then drive to Harar. Afternoon tour of Harar: visit the Adere people houses, the mosques, the city walls, the basket production, the markets, French poet Rimbaud house, and more. Evening visit the hyena man: a man feeding wild hyenas. Dinner & ON hotel
08. Early morning drive to the very colorful chad market of Awedae. Then proceed to DireDawa, for visit of the town, the famous Ethiopia-Djibouti rail way and the markets. Dinner & ON hotel
09. Drive back to Addis Ababa. Have a room available till 18 hrs for relax. Evening Aquila Tours will invite you a fare well dinner in one of the Ethiopian restaurant for cultural dances from the different ethnic groups. Then transfer to the airport for flight back home.
Please note: The above program can be adjusted according to your time, Budget and interest.
***END OF OUR SERVICES, ENJOY YOUR TRIP***